Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Not much to say

I thought I'd try something new... posting without waiting 3 months. Except I don't have much to say.

Went back to school yesterday. I'm teaching my usual lab class this quarter - yea for that. Hopefully my students will relax soon enough and we can all have some fun. Next week I'll start teaching my lecture class at the community college. This quarter I'll be teaching at the CC that's about 1 mile from my house. Sure beats last quarter's 40 mile commute! If my students are half as good as last quarter's students, I'll be happy. I did have a great class.

Remember waaaaay back, last summer, when I got 30lbs of alpaca fiber from a friend? Well, after 5 months at the processor (is that normal??) I finally got my roving back.

Four large bags: tan, brown, black and blended. Isn't it pretty? Sadly, it's full of vm, which makes for VERY tedious spinning. However, once picked over a bit, it spins like a soft and silky dream. I love it! I will take me years and years to spin it all. It's positively yummy!

No comments: