Friday, August 14, 2009

I can haz a blog?

Just sitting here thinking, maybe I should start a blog. Then I remembered, I have a blog! Funny, that.

Update: We bought a house. It's in Shoreline. We move in next week. We're pretty stoked.

And you KNOW what having a house means, right? Aw yeah... Imma get me some dog! The plan goes:
1. Move
2. Unpack
3. Save up enough money to afford the initial outlay for a dog
4. GET MY DOG

There has been a good deal of discussion (and perhaps some arguing) about what kind of dog will be joining our family. I'm all for the medium-to-large mutt variety, my apparently blue-blooded husband prefers the premium variety. As long as it's a rescue, I'm down for most anything that wags. There will be posts as details unfold.

1 comment:

Regina said...

Congrats on the new home. I hope you find the perfect four legged baby. We have a rescue babe and he is so much a part of the family. If you like the larger breeds and can find a great pyreenes...they are awesome!!!!

Hugs,
Regi