Monday, December 12, 2005

Fresh Ink

I took the plunge on Saturday. This is my first tattoo. I had been waiting for the right idea to come to me, and it finally did - inspired by my weekend knitting with the awesome broads in Kansas. Thanks ladies! Not only is it about knitting, it is to remind me of the inspiration to live a full and meaningful life - to pursue dreams and not settle for a boring life. Just getting this was taking a risk for me... and I'm so happy I did.

1/7/06
Here is an updated picture, all healed up! Isn't she pretty?
I should mention that this was done by Darcy Nutt at Slave to the Needle in Seattle.

4 comments:

Tigre said...

very nice tattoo, keep em coming.

Anonymous said...

Knitting!!! That is so completely awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so beautiful! Congratulations!

Walter Jeffries said...

Beautiful tattoo. At first I thought it was on your arm and then I realized how huge it was!

Like the title of your blog - a goal. Dogs are something I have - and are very important in my life. :) Probably why the get featured on my blog so often.