Friday, July 07, 2006

TA DA!

Never underestimate the power of having a dissertation to write as a motivating factor to finish anything and everything else that might need doing!

As you can see, I finally finished the tank. I'm very happy with it. Here's the front:

And here's the back:My tattoo looks blurry there - it's just the picture. I had to do a two-mirror/camera acrobatic act to take the picture... so, you know.

Anyway, my two small issues are that the back V isn't quite as low as I'd meant for it to be, and that I forgot to bind off with bigger needles, so the bottom is a bit snug. Hopefully it will give a bit with wearing. I'm forgiving myself those two details, as this was the first thing I designed for myself.

I've been meaning to post a bit about writing my dissertation, but a) I've been too busy doing it, and b) that's just boring. I'll try to spare you as much as possible. In exchange, you can know that that's what I'm up to when I'm not posting here.

2 comments:

Erin said...

YAYYYY!! BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL. i hope you're doing well, and that you're happy with the way your paper came out... hopefully we'll talk soon!

czaitz said...

Hey, that's a cool design for a tnak- did you make it up? I love it, and it's very flattering! Cool! Thanks for sharing it.