Wednesday, September 14, 2005

In the knit of things

I finished my first pair of socks yesterday. Whee! They don't match exactly, but whatever. Live and learn, right? Now I'm working on a little cozy for my camera, so that it doesn't get scratched when I'm toting it around without its bulky case. Next I think I'll be working on another pair of socks, this time with fabulous yarn from Hello Yarn. I can only wish that I had this much drive and energy for doing my school work. I would have been done years ago!

1 comment:

Annigan said...

I'm only a quasi-veg, DK. Link away if you'd like, but know that I eat a plant-based diet with occassional chicken, fish and the random bit of bacon. I'm not sure that the contents of my diet should actually matter to anyone. Anyway, thank you for your enthusiasm for my socks.